MOVING YOUTH IN CRISIS TOWARD SAFETY AND SUCCESS!
Promise House embraces homeless, runaway and at-risk youth, giving them needed support, encouragement and hope to live a better life. Our programs cover the vital needs of youth, including emergency shelter, transitional living, pregnant and parenting teen services, individual, group and family counseling, street outreach and educational intervention. Promise House is dedicated to providing the strength, stability and hope that youth need today to fulfill their promise for a healthy, productive and self-sufficient tomorrow. Since 1984, Promise House has had an open door 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to children, teens and families in crisis serving over 70,000 youth and families in North Texas.
The vision of Promise House is that every youth has a safe and nurturing place to call home.
Promise House moves youth in crisis toward safety and success.
We accomplish this through:
- Crisis Intervention
- Emergency Shelter and Long-term Housing
- Case Management and Counseling Services
- Education Services
- Exhibiting a passionate commitment to our mission,
- Fostering a consistent attitude of compassionate service,
- Courageously advocating for teens,
- Acting with the highest levels of personal and professional integrity,
- Demonstrating the highest standards of accountability,
- Celebrating the diverse backgrounds of our clients, employees and supporters.
The Promise House fiscal years begins on Sept. 1 and ends on Aug. 31.