Promise House’s mission to move youth in crisis towards safety and success would not be possible without the generosity of our corporate supporters. We strive for meaningful engagements and collaborations with our corporate partners through foundation support, corporate sponsorships, company events, volunteer engagements, special giving campaigns, and more!
We hope that you and your company will consider sharing in our mission in one or more of the following ways. If you are interested, please contact our Charitable Partnerships Manager, Zach Bartush, at 214-941-8578 ext. 242 or email@example.com.
Support a program or specific service at Promise House through your corporate foundation.
Promise House has two major events each year. Both events offer a variety of sponsorships enabling your corporation to choose the level of support that is best for you.
- Promise House’s Annual Golf Classic at Bent Tree Country Club is a day full of fun and community collaboration as our supporters spend time together, enjoying a round of golf and engaging with our mission.
- Promise House’s Annual Sleep Out provides a deep connection to our mission. Sleepers commit to spend a night outside in our parking lot and raise at least $5,000 through their social network – increasing both awareness and funds for the homeless youth we serve. Individual and team options are available.
Plan Your Own Event
Companies can also host their own fundraisers to benefit Promise House. Some ideas include:
- Jeans Days
- Golf Tournaments
- Themed parties (mardi gras, holiday parties, etc.)
Promise House loves to engage its corporate partners in volunteer opportunities throughout the year. There are a number of opportunities to volunteer as a group, including:
- Planned Activities at Promise House
- Sponsored Outings (movies, sporting events, museums, etc.)
- In-kind Donation Drives at your Office
- PRIDE Campaign in June
- North Texas Giving Day in September
- End of the Year/Holiday in December
- Employee Giving Campaigns (United Way, end of the year, etc.)