For many of our youth, this is their first holiday season away from home. The support from our community will spread holiday cheer and bring smiles to their faces. Download the list below of highly requested items in our programs for when you are in the stores shopping.
Delivery hours are by appointment only. Please complete the above form to schedule a drop-off appointment. Please also note that Promise House only accepts new and unused items.
Gift-giving made easy—shop our Amazon wishlist and your gifts will be sent directly to our shelter. Don’t forget! Shop using Amazon Smile this season and a portion of your purchase can be donated to Promise House.
- $250 can provide groceries for our one group home for one month
- $500 can provide a month of utility costs for one group home
- $750 can provide a month of transportation for 8 young adults to get to work, school and other activities
- $1,000 can provide a Promise House youth safe shelter, counseling and case management for 30 days
- $3,000 can provide homeless youth 45 days of safe shelter from the streets
- $5,000 can provide an youth safe shelter, counseling and case management for six months
- $10,000 can provide one month of meals for all Promise House residents